Tuche & Automaton

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Terrible blonde volcano girl.

Acklash,
She is the terrible blonde volcano girl,
Mesmerised by hips and silver.

She is the working machine of night.

She is the reject-button configuration of me.

I am not the blonde reconfiguration button of me.
I am not the.
I am not the recon.

She shakes her visible heresies,
She makes predictions that cannot be lava.
Acklash,
She is scrimmage and bullet rocks,
Hurtling down Etna tear-cheeks.

I love the Acklash part of me,
She is blonde,
And volcano girl.

I am not blonde,
But dark and green.

People run from me,
In fear.
Hot ashes and menstrual molten effluvia,
Dripping and scald-leg pain.

I don't look like Acklash,
But she is a reconfiguration button,
An orgone accumulator of my terrible need.

4 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Anonymous loveandrage said...

"I am not blonde,
But dark and green."

i loved this piece, especially that part for some reason :)

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Molly Bloom said...

Thankyou for commenting loveandrage. I am new here and it's nice to have a welcome. Glad you liked itx

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger saltyfeline said...

this pome rips the bullet.


cargo pants rule, though
Tasha


:)

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Molly Bloom said...

Thankyou saltyfeline. Very kind of youxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home