Tuche & Automaton

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Celebrity Shopping Sprees


BC
'Give me a lever and I can move the world,’ - Archimedes…


21st Century AD, alternatives:

‘Give me a child and I can move the world, transform into a messiah and still manage a paparazzi shot. Black, is the new black. Matches the Prada handbag darling.’

'Give me a kid, and I can shift newspapers and magazines, elevating my public profile.'

'I think I'll choose this one. Doesn't he look cute? Yes, that's the one. You can take the rest back.'

'Oh I can help you. I can take this child off your hands. You can't provide for it, anyhow.'

1 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger Molly Bloom said...

I've only ever seen this photo in black and white before. It is heart-stoppingly shocking. I've used it with work on 'War Photographer'. Your words, which go with it, reveal the lack of humanity of this age. Brilliant and biting. And totally prevalent for 'now' and 'her'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home