Tuche & Automaton

Monday, July 10, 2006



Oh Buffalo soldier boy,
let's help each other
find a new home.
This old one's no good,
Mona lisa's frown has shut the way from the highroad,
tearing the surplice of righteousness,
revealing a heart beneath demanding to be kissed
in weeping, crying, let the tears of love run down the beard of
the aged warrior now become the priest of love,
carry me to a home where I belong.
the road back is overgrown with hatred, anger and sorrow.
The way forward is the only way for me.
Teach me of the undiscovered realms of love
of which you are the master, and I am the disciple.
It must be love which draws me into an unknown destination,
for hope of a better thing,
a belonging.
Surely there is a new place
for the likes of us.
Let's blaze a trail together
to the new sun rising.

1 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Blogger Cocaine Jesus said...

this is good and very encouraging too. i still have my hair and few grey hairs i have t say BUT it is starting to recede.
does this mean when i'm dead it will all grow back?

YAAAAAAY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home